The Screencast-O-Matic team spoke with MA Founder & Communication Professor Mehl about his passion for education, how technology plays a role in it, and advice he would give fellow educators. Here are the 7 questions he takes on ...
1. Why did you become an educator?
2. When and how did you discover that video would play a huge role in education?
3. You’ve done much research on the impact of video. What do you believe is the main reason why educators should switch from the traditional mindset of teaching to a more technological one?
4. What impacts have you made through the use of video?
5. What potential impacts do you see in video learning?
6. What tools do you use to make this impact effectively and why?
7. What advice would you give to educators ‘looking’ to take their teaching toward holistic (multi-sensory) learning?